SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM – GULMARG – SONMARG – SRINAGAR
Day 1 : Srinagar – Pahalgam (Approx. 04 hours journey)
Arrive Srinagar airport by flight no. XXXX at XXXX hrs. Upon arrival meet our representative who is waiting for you at parking place for pick up & proceed to Pahalgam, Pahalgam is situated at the height of 7,200 feet above sea level on the banks of Lidder River. Pahalgam is most scenic hill station of India. Arrive and check in hotel. Later day free at leisure or enjoy the natural beauty. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 2 : PAHALGAM
After breakfast, visit to Chandanwadi / Bettab valley & Aaru Valley (By Rajdhani) the famous shooting point of Kashmir Valley. Evening free for shopping or visit to Baisaran Valley the beautiful place (at your own cost). Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 3 : PAHALGAM – GULMARG (Approx. 05 hours journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is situated at the height of 8825 feet above Sea level. On the way visit to Cricket Bat factory and witness Saffron farms on both sides of the road. Arrive and check into the hotel. Later day free to explore Gulmarg at own. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 4 : GULMARG
After breakfast, enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride (at our cost up to 1st phase). Later day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Gulamarg.
Day 5 : GULMARG – SONMARG (Approx. 06 hours journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Sonmarg. Afternoon arrive and check into the hotel. Later day free to explore Sonmarg. Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Day 6 : SONMARG – SRINAGAR (Approx. 04 hours journey)
After breakfast, full day to enjoy in Sonmarg at 2740 mtrs. above Sea level. Sonmarg means “meadow of gold” Sonmarg is the home of many beautiful & serene lakes. Enjoy sledge car ride in this beautiful snow point (at your own cost). Afternoon proceed to Srinagar. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening enjoy 1 hour Shikara ride at Dal Lake (By Rajdhani). Later day free for shopping. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 7 : SRINAGAR
After breakfast, visit Shalimar Baug & Nishat Baug. Later day free for shopping. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 8 : SRINAGAR – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, drop at Srinagar Airport to board your flight no. XXXX at XXXX hours for your onward destination, now it’s time to say bye bye with sweet memories of tour with Rajdhani Tours & Travels.
TOUR ARRIVAL DATES IN SRINAGAR
JAN.: 02, 09, 23, 30
NOV.: 06, 28
FEB.: 06, 13, 20, 27
DEC.: 05, 12, 19
MAR.: 06, 13, 20, 27
NOTE: SAME ITINERARY CAN BE ARRANGED AS PER YOUR DATES.
|EX SRINAGAR :|
|Rates Per Couple :||₹ 68,001/-|
|Third Person Same Room :||₹ 28,501/-|
|Child 5-11 years with bed :||₹ 23,501/-|
|Child 5-11 years without bed:||₹ 18,501/-|
|Child below 5 years Food Expense :||₹ 11,501/-|
|Child below 5 years with Bus Seat :||₹ 5,001/-|
HOTEL STAY 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
HOTEL MOUNT VIEW / HOTEL BAISARAN / SIMILAR
HOTEL KHALEEL PALACE / HOTEL ROYAL PARK / FLUORESCENCE HOTEL / SIMILAR
HOTEL MOUNT VIEW / HOTEL GLACIER HEIGHTS / HOTEL AKBAR / SIMILAR
HOTEL ASIAN PARK / HOTEL GRAND KAISAR /
ROSE PETAL HOTEL / SIMILAR
- 07 Nights Hotel Accommodation.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. (No Lunch on Day 01, Day 03, Day 05 & Day 08 during on the way journey)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Etios Car, Innova Car, Tempo Traveller 2 x 1, (Vehicle will be provided subject to Size of Group Travelling).
- Chandanwadi / Bettab valley & Aaru Valley Sightseeing.
- 1 hour Shikara Ride at Dal Lake.
- Gondola Cable Car Ride (up to 1st phase).
- Air / Train Fares.
- Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks, Calls charges, room service, Laundry, Gondola cable car ride – 2nd phase, river rafting, Horse ride, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
This tour starts Day – 01 with Dinner & Day 08 tour concludes with Breakfast.
NOTE: PASSENGERS WHO WANT TO STAY 01 NIGHT IN DELUXE HOUSEBOAT, KINDLY INFORM US AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
NOTE: PASSENGERS WHO WISHES TO GO TO KATRA FOR SHRI MATA VAISHNODEVI THEN THE COST FOR 2 NIGHTS STAY WILL BE ₹ 5,000/- per person ON MAPAI (BREAKFAST & DINNER). AIR FARE & TRANSPORTATION COST EXTRA.
Travel Tips for Kashmir:
- Carry your Regular Basic medicines & Basic First Aid Kit with you
- Valid Photo Id (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter Id/Passport).
- Carry Sun Glasses, Sun’s screen, Moisturizer, Hand Gloves, Sport Shoes
- Carry Jacket / Sweater / Muffler.
- Only Postpaid i.e. Billing Network operates in Jammu & Kashmir.
Note: Flight / Train get cancelled or arrival / departure is late then tour operator is not responsible. Passenger book Train / Flight tickets other than mention above has to reach Hotel/Airport/Railway station at own cost. Train/Air fare & GST is not included in tour cost. For more details please contact us.
FACILITIES AND REGULATIONS
- Mumbai, Jammu, Pathankot, Amritsar, Kalka, Ambala, Chandigarh, Cochin, Trivandrum, Jaipur as per Tour Itinerary. Train, Air, Bus and in Tour Travelling by 2 X 2 Non AC Luxury Bus / Tempo Travellers. Sightseeing will be done as far as bus can go & any extra expenses or taxi charges will be borne by the passengers. If there are less passengers then appropriate vehicle will be provided. If in case of bus will damage than any refund or any argument will not be acceptable for the same.
- In Tour Morning Tea, Milk, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, evening Tea / Coffee will be provided by our well experienced cooks. During bus journey dry fruits and snacks will be served. Mineral water will be served during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only. We do not serve any food or snacks during train journey. In Chandigarh, Amritsar, Katra & Patnitop hotel food will be served.
- At all places, Hotel names are mentioned in brochure. Before booking tour, kindly check hotel on website.
- Check – in and check – out will be as per hotel rules.
- Tour cost does not include – any Personal Expense, Drinks, Tips, Laundry, Horse Riding, Boating, Cable Car Ride, Room Heater, any kind of Taxi Fare, Telephone Bill and Mineral Water in Rooms, Service Tax and Insurance. Every Passenger should know Facilities & Regulations.
- At all the places, the room arrangement, food menu, sightseeing arrangement is with Tour Manager. In Srinagar House Boats are different. Shikara is provided. Passengers should not misbehave for the same. Persons misbehaving or obstructing the smooth running of tour will be left out of the tour for which no refund will be given.
- During tour if there is any complaint regarding Hotel, Bus, Manager, Food, etc kindly inform Mumbai Office by Fax. So that we can take necessary steps to improve it.
- At all places our hotels are confirmed – if any changes due to unavoidable circumstances – no refund will be given.
- As the Railway booking is done through computers, passengers will accept the berth / seat allotted to them. In each tour different train journeys are there. During peak season there is difficulty for getting reservations in one train, so please co-operate with us & do not create any problems or kindly book your own tickets.
- Bus seats will be allotted on first come first served basis at the time of tour booking.
- Passengers are travelling on their risk and responsibility. Organizers are not responsible for any accident, loss or delay due to natural calamities and no refund for the same will be given.
- FOR LUGGAGE: – During the tour (Except Train, Railway Station) your luggage will be carried by hotel staff, but you have to take care of your luggage. Tour manager is not responsible for any loss / theft. Child below 05 years has to carry Birth Certificate at the time of booking.
- NOTE: ALL PASSEGERS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY ORIGINAL GOVT ISSUED IDENTITY CARD AT TIME OF TRAVELLING AS PER GOVT RULES.
- At the time of booking- Rs. 10,000/- per passenger (NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE) should be paid. Balance payment should be paid 30 days prior to departure of the tour, failing which passengers name will be treated as cancelled.
- FOR CANCELLATION:
- Per Person Rs. 10,000/- before 30 days of tour departure.
- 50 % of tour cost before 15 to 30 days of tour departure.
- 75% of tour cost before 15 days of tour departure.
- 100% of tour cost after tour departure.
- All the above rules are accepted and agreed by the passengers at the time of booking.
- If tour is cancelled from our side then Full Refund will be given. In any circumstance such as Natural Calamities, Accident, Terrorist Attacks, etc. in that cases if tour is cancelled from our side then 10% of Tour Cost will be deducted and Balance Amount will be refunded.