Himachal Pradesh HPC-1
AMRITSAR – DALHOUSIE – KHAJJIAR – KANGRA – DHARAMSHALA – PALAMPUR TEA GARDEN – BIJNATH MANDIR – KULLU – MANALI – SHIMLA – KUFRI – CHANDIGARH
Day 1 : AMRITSAR
Arrive Amritsar Airport / Railway Station by flight no. / train no. XXXX at XXXX hrs. Reach hotel at your own (Please Note: Hotel check in time is 12:00 hrs). After lunch visit to Golden temple, Jalianwala Bagh. Later visit Wagha Border also known as Atari Border for India – Pakistan military parade. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Day 2 : AMRITSAR – DALHOUSIE (Approx. 7 to 8 hrs journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Dalhousie. Lunch will be provided enroute. Evening arrive Dalhousie and check in hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 3 : DALHOUSIE – KHAJIAR – DALHOUSIE
After breakfast visit Khajiar Garden (1 ½ Hrs) also called as Mini Switzerland for a breath taking view of the ground covered with pine trees. After lunch visit to Subhash Chowk and Dalhousie famous Tibetan market. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 4 : DALHOUSIE – DHARAMSHALA (Approx. 7 to 8 hrs journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Dharamshala. Enroute visit to 3300 years Old Jain Mandir and Kangra Fort. Arrive Dharamshala and check in hotel. After lunch visit Bhagsunath Temple, Water fall & Tibetian Monastery – Dalai Lama’Temple. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 5 : DHARAMSHALA – MANALI (Approx. 10 to 12 hrs journey)
After breakfast, proceed towards Manali. On the way visit Baijnath Mahadev Mandir, Palampur Tea Garden. Lunch will be provided enroute. Evening arrive Manali and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 6 : MANALI
After breakfast, visit Solang Valley (best location for photography). After lunch visit 5000 years old Shri Gayatri Mata Temple builds by Pandavas, Hadimba Temple & Club House (Enjoy River Crossing, Go Carting etc at your own cost). Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 7 : MANALI
After breakfast, full day excursion tour to famous Snow Point (Gulaba / Madhi / Rohtang Pass – As per Government permission). Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Manali. (Please Note: Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesday for maintenance).
Day 8 : MANALI – SHIMLA (Approx. 10 journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Shimla. On the way visit Kullu Shawl Factory & Hanogi Mata temple. Lunch will be provided enroute. Evening arrive Shimla and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 9 : SHIMLA – KUFRI – SHIMLA
After breakfast visit Kufri to enjoy natural beauty. After lunch time free for shopping on Mall Road. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 10 : SHIMLA – CHANDIGARH - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, drop Chandigarh Airport at 13:00 hours now it’s time to say bye bye with sweet memories of tour with Rajdhani Tours & Travels. (In case passenger wants transfer at any different place or time they have to arrange taxi at their own cost).
TOUR DATES : AS PER YOUR CHOICE
Contact us at - 7977302958
|Hotel Stay :|
|AMRITSAR 1NIGHT : HOTEL GRAND HRIDEY / SIMILAR|
|DALHOUSIE 2 NIGHT : HOTEL DALHOUSIE HEIGHTS / SIMILAR|
|DHARAMSHALA 1 NIGHT : HOTEL MEGHAVAN RESORT / SIMILAR|
|MANALI 3 NIGHT : HOTEL NATRAJ / ARMAAN RESORT / HOTEL ROTHANG HEIGHTS / SIMILAR|
|SHIMLA 2 NIGHT : HOTEL SUKH SAGAR REGENCY / SIMILAR|
- 09 Nights / 10 Days hotel accommodation as given above.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Tempo Traveller 2 x 1 / Small Vehicle (Vehicle will be provided subject to Size of Group Travelling).
- Air / Train Fares
- Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks, Calls charges, room service, Laundry, cable car ride, river crossing, river rafting, Snow dress, Ski, Snow Bike ride, Etc.
- Entrance fees to garden, parks & Historical Monuments.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 5% GST Extra.(Tax Subject to Change as Per Govt. Regulations)
|Travel Tips for Himachal Pradesh:-|
|PLEASE NOTE: Passenger who wants to stay 01 night in Chandigarh with sightseeing has to pay Rs. 5000 extra.|
|Note: Flight / Train get cancelled or arrival / departure is late then tour operator is not responsible. Passenger book Train / Flight tickets other than mention above has to reach Hotel/Airport/Railway station at own cost. Train/Air fare & GST is not included in tour cost. Book rail ticket at own or contact our railway agent For more details please contact us.|
|Tour starts with Lunch on Day – 01 and ends with Breakfast on Day – 10.|
|If group size is less than 20 passenger we will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner from hotel restaurant.|
1. Mumbai, Jammu, Pathankot, Kalka, Ambala, Chandigarh, Cochin, Trivandrum as per Tour Itinerary. Train, Air, Bus and in Tour Travelling by 2 X 2 Non AC Luxury Bus / Tempo Travellers. Sightseeing will be done as far as bus can go & any extra expenses or taxi charges will be born by the passengers. If there are less passengers then appropriate vehicle will be provided. If in case of bus will damage than any refund or any argument will not be acceptable for the same.
2. In Tour Morning Tea, Milk, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, evening Tea / Coffee will be provided by our well experienced cooks. During bus journey dry fruits and snacks will be served. Mineral water will be served during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only. We do not serve any food or snacks during train journey. In Chandigarh, Amritsar, Katra & Patnitop hotel food will be served.
3. At all places, Hotel names are mentioned in brochure. Before booking tour, kindly check hotel on website.
4. Check – in and Check-out will be as per hotel rules.
5. Tour cost does not include – any Personal Expense, Drinks, Tips, Laundry, Horse Riding, Boating, Cable Car Ride, Room Heater, any kind of Taxi Fare, Telephone Bill, Mineral Water in Rooms, Service Tax, Insurance. Every Passenger should know Facilities & Regulations.
6. At all the places, the room arrangement, food menu, sightseeing arrangement is with Tour Manager. In Srinagar House Boats are different. Shikara is provided. Passengers should not misbehave for the same. Persons misbehaving or obstructing the smooth running of tour will be left out of the tour for which no refund will be given.
7. During tour if there is any complaint regarding Hotel, Bus, Manager, Food, etc kindly inform Mumbai Office by Fax. So that we can take necessary steps to improve it.
8. At all places our hotels are confirmed – if any changes due to unavoidable circumstances – no refund will be given.
9. As the Railway booking is done through computers, passengers will accept the berth / seat allotted to them. In each tour different train journeys are there. During peak season there is difficulty for getting reservations in one train, so please co-operate with us & do not create any problems or kindly book your own tickets.
10. Bus seats will be allotted on first come first served basis at the time of tour booking.
11. Passengers are travelling on their risk and responsibility. Organizers are not responsible for any accident, loss or delay due to natural calamities and no refund for the same will be given.
12. FOR LUGGAGE: – During the tour (Except Train, Railway Station) your luggage will becarried by hotel staff, but you have to take care of your luggage. Tour manager is not responsible for any loss / theft. Child below 05 years has to carry Birth Certificate at the time of booking.
13. NOTE: ALL PASSEGERS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY ORIGINAL GOVT ISSUED IDENTITY CARD AT TIME OF TRAVELLING AS PER GOVT RULES.
14. At the time of booking- Rs. 10,000/- per passenger (NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE) should be paid. Balance payment should be paid 30 days prior to departure of the tour, failing which passengers name will be treated as cancelled.
15. FOR CANCELLATION:
1. Per Person Rs. 10,000/- before 30 days of tour departure.
2. 50 % of tour cost before 15 to 30 days of tour departure.
3. 75% of tour cost before 15 days of tour departure.
4. 100% of tour cost after tour departure.
16. All the above rules are accepted and agreed by the passengers at the time of booking.
17. If tour is cancelled from our side then Full Refund will be given. In any circumstance such as Natural Calamities, Accident, Terrorist Attacks, etc. in that cases if tour is cancelled from our side then 10% of Tour Cost will be deducted and Balance Amount will be refunded.