Leh Ladakh - LEH 02
Leh – Nubra valley – Pangong Lake – Leh
Day 1 : LEH
Arrive Leh airport by flight no. XXXX at XXXX hrs. Upon arrival meet our representative who is waiting for you at parking place for pick up & transfer to hotel. Full day free for acclimatization. You are advising to stay and relax in the hotel. It’s important to take rest for 24 hours and wear heavy woolen cloths. Overnight stay Leh.
Why acclimatization is mandatory? – Leh is at an elevation of 11,500 ft approximately above sea level. When you scale such heights, your body may not get enough time to adapt to the changing surroundings. Though most people do not experience symptoms of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) in Leh. But it is advisable to be cautious and be alert for symptoms of AMS. The most common symptoms of AMS are headache, disturbed sleep, loss of appetite, coughing and irregular breathing. One should avoid smoking tobacco, alcohol and caffeine-based drinks as they dehydrate the body and interfere with the process of acclimatization.
Day 2 : LEH
After breakfast, proceed for Leh city sightseeing which includes Hemis Monastery – Oldest & Richest monastery of Ladakh, Thiskey Monastery – Historic Buddhist monastery on a hill, Shey palace, Sindhu Ghat, Rancho School – Subject to permission, Hall of fame museum – Indian army operated memorial & museum, Shanti Stupa – Domed Buddist Temple on a hill, and Leh Palace – Centuries old mountaintop palace.Evening explore Leh market. Overnight stay Leh.
Day 3 : LEH – NUBRA VALLEY (Approx. 06 hours journey)
After early breakfast, proceed towards Numbra Valley. via Khardungla pass @ 18,380 ft (World’s highest motorable road). Reach Nubra valley by afternoon. Nubra Valley offers tremendous scenery on a grand scale with green oasis villages surrounded by thrillingly stark scree slopes and harsh arid mountains. You can enjoy Two hump camel safari on the World’s highest coldest desert at own expenses. Check in hotel. Overnight stay Nubra Valley.
Day 4 : NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (Approx. 05 hours journey)
After early breakfast, proceed towards Pangong Lake. enroute visit Diskit – Future Buddha Statue. Pangong Lake is at an altitude of 14,500 ft and is World’s highest and longest salt water lake. Enjoy changing colours of the Blue brackish Lake. Arrive & check in Tent. Overnight stay Pangong Lake.
Day 5 : PANGONG LAKE – LEH (Approx. 5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Leh via Changla pass (17,350 ft- world’s third highest motorable road). Arrive Leh and check in hotel. Overnight stay Leh.
Day 6 : LEH – LAMAYURU – LEH (Approx. 5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, visit Lamayuru Monastery & enjoy magnificent view of “Moonland – An undulating series of mountains that resemble the surface of the moon.”, Magnetic Hill, Confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers and Patharsaheb Gurudwara. Reach leh and Check in hotel. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 7 : LEH
After breakfast, day free at leisure. You can go for rafting, cycling at extra cost or enjoy shopping in Leh local bazaar (No Transportation Service). Overnight stay Leh
Day 8 : LEH – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, drop at Leh airport to catch flight for Mumbai. The tour ends here with the sweet memories.
|TOUR DATES EX LADAKH|
|MAY||01, 06, 08, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29|
|JUNE||03, 05, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26|
|RATES PER COUPLE||₹ 66,000.00|
|THIRD PERSON IN SAME ROOM||₹ 23,000.00|
|CHILD 5 – 11 YRS W/O BED||₹ 19,000.00|
|CHILD BELOW 5 YRS WITH SEAT||₹ 15,000.00|
|CHILD BELOW 5 YRS FOOD EXP.||₹ 8,000.00|
Note: Above Package Cost is based on 05 couples travelling together in one Tempo Traveller or 03 couples travelling together in one Scorpio/Xylo.
HOTEL STAY 08 Nights / 09 Days
HOTEL LADAKH CONTINENTAL / HOTEL LADAKH INN
HOTEL SNOW LEOPARD / LUXURIOUS TENTED ACCOMMODATION – HUNDER
LUXURIOUS TENTED ACCOMMODATION
HOTEL LADAKH CONTINENTAL / HOTEL LADAKH INN
- Accommodation in hotel/ tent on twin sharing basis
- Non-AC vehicle like Scorpio/Xylo/ Tempo Traveller for ground journey as per group size
- Non-AC Eeco for Leh Local sightseeing
- Exclusive Non-AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal, it will be available to the guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- Entrance fees.
- All Meals – Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee, Dinner
- Srinagar airport pick up and Leh airport drop in non-AC vehicle (Maruti Van in Leh)
- Inner line permit for Ladakh journey.
- Indian Govt. GST extra as applicable at the time of payment
- Charges for Rafting, Camera, Movie camera, Vehicle charges where company’s vehicle is not available and all personal expenses
- Cost of Two Hump camel safari in Nubra Valley
- Extra food & drinks ordered other than meal plan, Tips, insurance, phone calls, laundry, shopping, personal expenses, etc.
- Medical & emergency evacuation charges
- Travel insurance. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Air / Train fares
Note: Flight / Train get cancelled or arrival / departure is late then tour operator is not responsible. Passenger book Train / Flight tickets other than mention above has to reach Hotel/Airport/Railway station at own cost. Train/Air fare & GST is not included in tour cost. For more details please contact us.