Day 1 : Jammu - Katra
Arrive Jammu railway station / airport by train no. / flight no. XXXX at XXXX hrs. Upon arrival meet our representative who is waiting for you at parking place for pick up & proceed to Katra. Arrive Katra and check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 2 : Katra – Shri Mata Vaishnodevi – Katra
Day 3 : Katra – Pahalgam (Approx 230 kms / 09 to 10 hrs journey)
Day 4 : Pahalgam
Day 5 : Pahalgam – Gulmarg (Approx 138 kms / 05 to 06 hrs journey)
Day 6 : Gulmarg
After breakfast, enjoy Gandola Ropeway at your own cost. Later day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 7 : Gulmarg – Srinagar (Approx 52 kms / 03 hrs journey)
Day 8 : Srinagar – Sonmarg - Srinagar (Approx 80 kms one way / 03 to 04 hrs journey)
Day 9 : Srinagar
Day 10 : Srinagar – Departure
DATE March: 19, 30
April: 09, 20, 30
May: 09, 20, 30
DURATION 10 DAYS
|EX JAMMU :|
|Rates Per Couple :||₹ 68,001/-|
|Third Person Same Room :||₹ 25,501/-|
|Child 5-11 years with bed :||₹ 21,001/-|
|Child 5-11 years without bed :||₹ 15,001/-|
|Child below 5 years Food Expense :||₹ 7,001/-|
|Child below 5 years with Bus Seat :||₹ 10,001/-|
|Hotel Stay :|
|Katra : Asia Vaishno Devi / Shree Hari Niwas / Similar|
|Pahalgam : Baisaran / Forest Hill Resort / Wildflower Villa Resort / Similar|
|Srinagar : Rose Petal / Grand Kaisar / Royal Batoo / Heritage Luxury / Similar|
|Srinagar Houseboat : Jacqueline / Morning Star / India Palace / Similar.|
- 09 Nights / 10 Days Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Tempo Traveller 2 x 1 /Small Vehicle (Vehicle will be provided subject to Size of Group Travelling).
- Air / Train Fares
- Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks, Calls charges, room service, Laundry, Gondola cable car ride, river rafting, Horse ride, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 5% GST Extra.(Tax Subject to Change as Per Govt. Regulations)
|This Tour starts with Dinner on Day – 01 and ends with Breakfast on Day – 10.|
|FACILITIES AND REGULATIONS|
1. Mumbai, Jammu, Pathankot, Kalka, Ambala, Chandigarh, Cochin, Trivandrum as per Tour Itinerary. Train, Air, Bus and in Tour Travelling by 2 X 2 Non AC Luxury Bus / Tempo Travellers. Sightseeing will be done as far as bus can go & any extra expenses or taxi charges will be born by the passengers. If there are less passengers then appropriate vehicle will be provided. If in case of bus will damage than any refund or any argument will not be acceptable for the same.
2. In Tour Morning Tea, Milk, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, evening Tea / Coffee will be provided by our well experienced cooks. During bus journey dry fruits and snacks will be served. Mineral water will be served during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only. We do not serve any food or snacks during train journey. In Chandigarh, Amritsar, Katra & Patnitop hotel food will be served.
3. At all places, Hotel names are mentioned in brochure. Before booking tour, kindly check hotel on website.
4. Check in and Check out will be as per hotel rules.
5. Tour cost does not include – any Personal Expense, Drinks, Tips, Laundry, Horse Riding, Boating, Cable Car Ride, Room Heater, any kind of Taxi Fare, Telephone Bill, Mineral Water in Rooms, Service Tax, Insurance. Every Passenger should know Facilities & Regulations.
6. At all the places, the room arrangement, food menu, sightseeing arrangement is with Tour Manager. In Srinagar House Boats are different. Shikara is provided. Passengers should not misbehave for the same. Persons misbehaving or obstructing the smooth running of tour will be left out of the tour for which no refund will be given.
7. During tour if there is any complaint regarding Hotel, Bus, Manager, Food, etc kindly inform Mumbai Office by Fax. So that we can take necessary steps to improve it.
8. At all places our hotels are confirmed – if any changes due to unavoidable circumstances – no refund will be given.
9. As the Railway booking is done through computers, passengers will accept the berth / seat allotted to them. In each tour different train journeys are there. During peak season there is difficulty for getting reservations in one train, so please co-operate with us & do not create any problems or kindly book your own tickets.
10. Bus seats will be allotted on first come first served basis at the time of tour booking.
11. Passengers are travelling on their risk and responsibility. Organizers are not responsible for any accident, loss or delay due to natural calamities and no refund for the same will be given.
12. FOR LUGGAGE: – During the tour (Except Train, Railway Station) your luggage will be carried by hotel staff, but you have to take care of your luggage. Tour manager is not responsible for any loss / theft. Child below 05 years has to carry Birth Certificate at the time of booking.
13. NOTE: ALL PASSEGERS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY ORIGINAL GOVT ISSUED IDENTITY CARD AT TIME OF TRAVELLING AS PER GOVT RULES.
14. At the time of booking- Rs. 10,000/- per passenger (NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE) should be paid. Balance payment should be paid 30 days prior to departure of the tour, failing which passengers name will be treated as cancelled.
15. FOR CANCELLATION: 1. Per Person Rs. 10,000/- before 30 days of tour departure. 2. 50 % of tour cost before 15 to 30 days of tour departure. 3. 75% of tour cost before 15 days of tour departure. 4. 100% of tour cost after tour departure.
16. All the above rules are accepted and agreed by the passengers at the time of booking.
17. If tour is cancelled from our side then Full Refund will be given. In any circumstance such as Natural Calamities, Accident, Terrorist Attacks, etc. in that cases if tour is cancelled from our side then 10% of Tour Cost will be deducted and Balance Amount will be refunded.
Note: Flight / Train get cancelled or arrival / departure is late then tour operator is not responsible. Passenger book Train / Flight tickets other than mention above has to reach Hotel/Airport/Railway station at own cost. Train/Air fare & GST is not included in tour cost. Book rail ticket at own or contact our railway agent For more details please contact us.
Note : IF PASSENGER WANTS TO STAY AT SRINAGAR IN HOTEL PLEASE CONFIRM AT TIME OF BOOKING.