SRINAGAR – GULMARG – PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
Day 1 : SRINAGAR
Arrive Srinagar airport by flight no. XXXX at XXXX hours. Upon arrival meet our representative who is waiting for you at parking place for pick up & transfer to Srinagar hotel. Check in hotel. Evening enjoys spectacular Shikara ride in beautiful Dal Lake. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Day 2 : SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast, proceed for Sonmarg (4 hours journey). Sonmarg means “meadow of gold”. Arrive and visit to Thajwasa glacier by walk or on pony at additional cost. Evening back to Srinagar hotel. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Day 3 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg (3 hours journey). Gulmarg is situated at the height of 8825 feet above Sea level. Arrive and check into the hotel. Gulmarg – the world’s best Ski destination. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf courses of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Prabhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tang Marg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Overnight stay Gulmarg.
Day 4 : GULMARG – PAHALGAM
After breakfast, check out and visit to Gondola Cable Car Ride (at our cost up to 1st phase). The Phase I is about 9 mins ride to reach up to Kongdoori station (3080 m). You can enjoy various snow activities – Snow Bike, Skiing, Sledging, pony ride, etc. at additional cost. After lunch at hotel proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is also known as ‘Valley of Shepherds’. Reach Pahalgam and check into the hotel. Overnight stay Pahalgam.
Day 5 : PAHALGAM
After breakfast, visit Chandanwadi – Snow point, picturesque Bettab valley & Aru Valley – famous location of Bollywood film shooting by local union vehicle (By Rajdhani). Bettab valley is a photographer’s paradise – surrounded by snow dressed mountain peaks, its landscape is dotted with trees like chinar, deodar, pine, willows & poplars, while the Lidder River with its bluish/green waters complements its beauty greatly. Later enjoy river rafting on the bank of Lidder river (River Rafting at additional cost), Overnight stay Pahalgam.
Day 6 : PAHALGAM
After breakfast, visit Baisaran Valley – A hilltop with majestic view of Panoramic Pahalgam town and Lidder valley by walk or on pony at extra cost. Evening free for shopping and exploring local bazaar. Overnight stay Pahalgam.
Day 7 : PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
After breakfast, proceed to Srinagar (4 hours journey). Enroute visit Cricket Bat factory, Saffron farms on both sides of the road. After lunch visit Mughal gardens like Shalimar Baug, Nishat Baug and Chashmeshahi Baug. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Day 8 : SRINAGAR – DOODH PATHRI - SRINAGAR
After breakfast, proceed for Doodh Pathri – Bowl shaped valley with Emerald Green Meadows. Explore the valley by walk or on pony at extra cost. Later visit Shankaracharya Temple – Abode of Lord Shiva, from where you can have bird’s eye view of Srinagar. In the evening explore local bazaar for shopping. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Day 9 : SRINAGAR – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board the flight no. XXXX at XXXX hours for your onward destination, now it’s time to say bye with sweet memories of tour with Rajdhani Tours & Travels.
|TOUR DATE||EX SRINAGAR|
|MARCH||20, 24, 28|
|APRIL||01, 05, 09, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29|
|MAY||04, 08, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28|
HOTEL STAY 08 NIGHTS / 09 DAYS
HOTEL NEW PARK / HOTEL GRAND MAMTA
HOTEL LAL KOTHI / HOTEL HILL PARK
HOTEL NEW PARK / HOTEL GRAND MAMTA
|TOUR COST EXSRINAGAR|
|RATES PER COUPLE||₹ 84,000.00|
|THIRD PERSON IN SAME ROOM||₹ 28,200.00|
|CHILD 5 – 11 YRS W/O BED||₹ 21,000.00|
|CHILD BELOW 5 YRS WITH SEAT||₹ 15,000.00|
|CHILD BELOW 5 YRS FOOD EXP.||₹ 8,000.00|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in at all places.
- Non-AC Tempo traveller for all ground journey as per itinerary only.
- Srinagar airport return transfers by non-AC vehicle.
- All Meals – Breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee and dinner.
- Complimentary vehicle charges for Chandanwadi, Aru valley & Bettab valley by local union vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Complimentary shikara ride (4-5 Person sharing one shikara)
- Complimentary Gondola Phase I ticket. (Non-refundable)
- Air / Train Fares.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks, Calls charges, room service, Laundry, Gondola cable car ride 2nd phase (subject to weather permitted), river rafting, Horse ride, Entry fees of Gondola Ropeway Phase II, Pony ride, Rafting, Camera, Movie camera, Snow Activities, hiring jackets and Vehicle Charges where company vehicle not available are not included in the tour cost.
- Medical & emergency evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- 5% GST extra as applicable at the time of payment.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
THINGS TO CARRY:
Mask, Hand Sanitizer, portable Steamer, Medicine for Gargle, Vitamin tablets (C,D, Multivitamins) Photo Address Identity proof original with 3-4 xerox copies, Minimum Luggage, shoes, Woollen Monkey cap & Hand Gloves, Foot Gloves, Jacket/Sweater, Wind sheeter, Thermal wear, Cap, Black Sun glasses, Torch, Personal Kit – Tooth brush, paste, Comb, Shaving kit, Sunscreen lotion, cold cream, etc., Personal Medical kit (Case file in case of severe illness), Camphor balls, Glucon C/D, Umbrella.
Note: Flight / Train are cancelled or arrival / departure are late then tour operator is not responsible. For more details please contact us.