Himachal Pradesh HC-04
CHANDIGARH – KULLU – MANALI – CHANDIGARH
Day 1 : CHANDIGARH
Arrive Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station by flight no. / train no. XXXX at XXXX hours. Reach hotel at your own (Please Note: Hotel check in time is 12:00 hours). Later day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 2 : CHANDIGARH – MANALI (Approx. 10 hours journey)
After breakfast, proceed towards Manali. On the way visit Hanogi Mata temple & Kullu Shawl Factory. Evening arrive Manali and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 3 : MANALI
After breakfast, visit new tourist hotspot Atal Tunnel (Subject to Operation) – world’s longest tunnel at an altitude of 10,040 feet. Late view the Sissu Waterfall and proceed to Solang Valley (best location for photography). Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4 : MANALI
After breakfast, visit 5000 years old Shri Gayatri Mata Temple builds by Pandavas, Hadimba Temple & Club House (Enjoy River Crossing, Go Carting etc at own cost). Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 5 : MANALI – CHANDIGARH (Approx. 10 hours Journey)
After breakfast, proceed to Chandigarh. Evening arrive Chandigarh hotel and check in. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 6 : CHANDIGARH - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to Chandigarh Airport / Railway station to board your flight no. / train no. XXXX at XXXX hours for your onward destination, now it’s time to say bye bye with sweet memories of tour with Rajdhani Tours & Travels.
TOUR ARRIVAL DATES IN CHANDIGARH
JAN.: 09, 23, 30
NOV.: 02, 10, 30
FEB.: 06, 13, 20, 27
DEC.: 05, 12, 19, 22
MAR.: 06, 13, 20, 27
NOTE: SAME ITINERARY CAN BE ARRANGED AS PER YOUR DATES.
|EX CHANDIGARH :|
|Rates Per Couple :||₹ 42,001/-|
|Third Person Same Room :||₹ 18,001/-|
|Child 5-11 years with bed :||₹ 16,001/-|
|Child 5-11 years without bed :||₹ 14,001/-|
|Child below 5 years Food Expense :||₹ 8001/-|
|Child below 5 years with Bus Seat :||₹ 4001/-|
HOTEL STAY 05 NIGHTS / 06 DAYS
HOTEL SUN PARK / HOTEL SWAN / SIMILAR
HOTEL MANALI VALLEY RESORT / ARMAAN RESORT / HOTEL ROTHANG HEIGHT / AHR THE ROCK / SIMILAR
HOTEL SUN PARK / HOTEL SWAN / SIMILAR
- 05 Nights hotel accommodation.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. (No Lunch on Day 02, Day 05 & Day 06 during on the way journey)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Etios Car, Innova Car, Tempo Traveller 2 x 1. (Vehicle will be provided subject to Size of Group Travelling).
- Air / Train Fares
- Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks, Calls charges, room service, Laundry, cable car ride, river crossing, river rafting, Snow dress, Ski, Snow Bike ride, Hose Ride, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
Travel Tips for Himachal Pradesh:
- Carry your Regular Basic medicines & Basic First Aid Kit with you
- Valid Photo Id (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter Id/Passport).
- Carry Sun Glasses, Sun’s screen, Moisturizer, Hand Gloves, Sport Shoes
- Carry Jacket / Sweater / Muffler.
- In case of any riots/political situation during tour please follow Managers instructions.
- Long woollen coats / Gum Boots are available on rent at Rohtang Pass.
This tour starts Day – 01 with Dinner & Day 06 tour concludes with Breakfast.
Note: Flight / Train get cancelled or arrival / departure is late then tour operator is not responsible. Passenger book Train / Flight tickets other than mention above has to reach Hotel/Airport/Railway station at own cost. Train/Air fare & GST is not included in tour cost. For more details please contact us.
FACILITIES AND REGULATIONS
- Mumbai, Jammu, Pathankot, Amritsar, Kalka, Ambala, Chandigarh, Cochin, Trivandrum, Jaipur as per Tour Itinerary. Train, Air, Bus and in Tour Travelling by 2 X 2 Non AC Luxury Bus / Tempo Travellers. Sightseeing will be done as far as bus can go & any extra expenses or taxi charges will be borne by the passengers. If there are less passengers then appropriate vehicle will be provided. If in case of bus will damage than any refund or any argument will not be acceptable for the same.
- In Tour Morning Tea, Milk, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, evening Tea / Coffee will be provided by our well experienced cooks. During bus journey dry fruits and snacks will be served. Mineral water will be served during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only. We do not serve any food or snacks during train journey. In Chandigarh, Amritsar, Katra & Patnitop hotel food will be served.
- At all places, Hotel names are mentioned in brochure. Before booking tour, kindly check hotel on website.
- Check – in and check – out will be as per hotel rules.
- Tour cost does not include – any Personal Expense, Drinks, Tips, Laundry, Horse Riding, Boating, Cable Car Ride, Room Heater, any kind of Taxi Fare, Telephone Bill and Mineral Water in Rooms, Service Tax and Insurance. Every Passenger should know Facilities & Regulations.
- At all the places, the room arrangement, food menu, sightseeing arrangement is with Tour Manager. In Srinagar House Boats are different. Shikara is provided. Passengers should not misbehave for the same. Persons misbehaving or obstructing the smooth running of tour will be left out of the tour for which no refund will be given.
- During tour if there is any complaint regarding Hotel, Bus, Manager, Food, etc kindly inform Mumbai Office by Fax. So that we can take necessary steps to improve it.
- At all places our hotels are confirmed – if any changes due to unavoidable circumstances – no refund will be given.
- As the Railway booking is done through computers, passengers will accept the berth / seat allotted to them. In each tour different train journeys are there. During peak season there is difficulty for getting reservations in one train, so please co-operate with us & do not create any problems or kindly book your own tickets.
- Bus seats will be allotted on first come first served basis at the time of tour booking.
- Passengers are travelling on their risk and responsibility. Organizers are not responsible for any accident, loss or delay due to natural calamities and no refund for the same will be given.
- FOR LUGGAGE: – During the tour (Except Train, Railway Station) your luggage will be carried by hotel staff, but you have to take care of your luggage. Tour manager is not responsible for any loss / theft. Child below 05 years has to carry Birth Certificate at the time of booking.
- NOTE: ALL PASSEGERS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY ORIGINAL GOVT ISSUED IDENTITY CARD AT TIME OF TRAVELLING AS PER GOVT RULES.
- At the time of booking- Rs. 10,000/- per passenger (NON-REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE) should be paid. Balance payment should be paid 30 days prior to departure of the tour, failing which passengers name will be treated as cancelled.
- FOR CANCELLATION:
- Per Person Rs. 10,000/- before 30 days of tour departure.
- 50 % of tour cost before 15 to 30 days of tour departure.
- 75% of tour cost before 15 days of tour departure.
- 100% of tour cost after tour departure.
- All the above rules are accepted and agreed by the passengers at the time of booking.
- If tour is cancelled from our side then Full Refund will be given. In any circumstance such as Natural Calamities, Accident, Terrorist Attacks, etc. in that cases if tour is cancelled from our side then 10% of Tour Cost will be deducted and Balance Amount will be refunded.